90 Minutes, 3 Small Plates, Bottomless Drinks
£29.95 per person
Available Fridays from 5-9pm and Saturdays from 12 -4pm
Please click below to book a table
Choose 3 small plates from our brilliant selection
★ Mixed Olives (VE)
★ Bread & Olives (VE)
★ Tomato Bruschetta (VE)
★ BBQ Chicken Wings
★ Cauliflowers Wings (VE)
★ Flash Fried King Prawn with Garlic Butter
★ Crispy Calamari
★Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
★ Classics Nachos (V)
Please choose from the following selection
Our attentive team will ensure your drink is topped up for your entire stay!
★ Pornstar Martini
★ Draught Peroni
★ Pink Gin & Tonic
Please find our Booking T&C's here.
You must confirm that you have read them in order to continue making your booking.
Terms & Conditions
• Standard rules of admission are still applicable: we operate a Challenge 25 policy, dress code applies and anyone arriving that appears to be intoxicated will be refused entry. Management reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone to the venue without reason.
• Late arrivals: if you arrive later than your booking time, the finish time of your booking will remain the same and your ‘Limitless’ drinking time will be shortened.
• All guests must arrive at the same time and all guests must have paid for the Limitless Offer.
• Guests may select 3x Small Plates from the menu.
• Tables of over 6 guests must pre-select their food 7 days prior to booking date.
• Full Payment of £29.95pp is required to secure the booking date/time.
• Guests may mix and match any drinks from the Limitless Menu.
• Only 1 drink per guest at any one time.
• Drinks must be ordered from your server and not taken from the bar.
• No ‘Downing’ drinks- any tables doing this will have the Limitless drinks stopped.
• Any guests appearing to be too intoxicated then drinks service will end to the whole party- no refunds will be given.
• Last drinks order will be 10 mins prior to end of booking time.
• Guests must be seated at all times when in the restaurant.
• Please consider other guests whilst dining with us, loud singing and shouting is not allowed.
• Please observe social distancing whilst in the restaurant and follow the one way system in place.
• Toilets- if the queue for the toilet is long, please remain seated until the queue has gone.
• At the end of your booking time, unless we can seat you in the bar area at a table, you must exit the venue following the one way system. (Please ask staff on the day if we have tables available in the main bar area).